Andrew Jones, Jr.
President and Co-Founder of APM
Andrew Jones, Jr., President of Atlanta Property Matters, Inc., has been passionate about carpentry since he was old enough to hold a hammer. Andrew began by working on heavy equipment, first as a Case® Factory-Certified Technician, then as a Raymond® Factory-Certified Level 2 Technician. Then, after completely remodeling his own home with outstanding results, Andrew realized that he had the vision, skills and desire to create and maintain comfortable and functional living spaces for others. Never complacent with what he’s already accomplished, Andrew stays current in the industry through continuing education as an unchanging priority for himself and his crew.
For example, Andrew completed the “We Teach House Institute” course in Home Inspection at Clayton State University. He applies the guidelines and skill set of a certified home inspector to every job he does – helping to ensure that his work will satisfy, not only you, but also potential buyers and inspectors of your home.
More about Andrew:
- Andrew is an ordained minister.
- His hobbies/interests include Bible study, playing video games, camping, hiking, backpacking.
- Andrew’s bucket list includes visiting Tokyo, Ireland, and Israel; learning to kiteboard, paddleboard and surf; and learning to play a guitar.
Vice-President and Co-Founder of APM and Owner/”Beekeeper” of The Hive Solution Inc.
Carrie began her creative career as a design student attending Atlanta’s The Creative Circus, where she crafted and learned the trade of marketing communications. In March 1999, she graduated and joined WestWayne Advertising as a studio artist. In 2001, she began freelancing as a graphic designer and production artist for a diverse array of agencies, businesses and organizations, both large and small.
As Vice-President and Co-Founder of APM, Carrie’s duties include:
- Leading and guiding the management team in accordance with the company’s mission.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the company’s mission and overall direction.
- Developing all company marketing/communications.
Carrie is also founder and owner of The Hive Solution, Inc., a virtual office assistant service dedicated to small growing businesses. Personalized business services include telephone answering support, scheduling appointments, and follow-up and reminder calls. The Hive Solution is the front and back office for growing businesses by communicating directly with both customers and the team.
More about Carrie:
- Carrie and Andrew spent 5+ years actively involved with fundraising for breast cancer research and awareness. They have participated in the Susan G Komen 3-Day, walking 60 miles in three days and raising $2,300 each per year. In 2014, they each raised $1,000 and walked 40 miles in the Atlanta 2-Day. All funds raised for the Atlanta 2-Day stay local to the Atlanta area. Carrie will be walking for breast cancer once again this Fall in South Carolina for Pledge the Pink.
- Her hobbies/interests include hiking, camping, backpacking and cruising.
- Carrie’s bucket list includes traveling to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bora Bora, Ireland, Egypt, and Hawaii; floating in the Dead Sea; going on an African Safari; hiking the Grand Canyon and standing in a red phone box in England.
Nina has an extensive background in Education and Leadership. She has over 18 years experience in Customer Service and holds many certifications in Diversity, Leadership, and Management. She studied at Gainesville State College and is currently in school working on a new certification. Nina worked as a Program Director partnered with the Department of Education to manage multiple grant school programs to improve relationships with teachers and parents.
More about Nina:
- Nina is passionate about building strong, lasting relationships and believes that communication is key when working with her clients.
- Nina loves to volunteer and has a passion for working with veterans and special needs adults.
- She enjoys spending time with her two sons, gardening, working out and studying herbal remedies.
Account Manager for APM and The Hive Solution
Jessica graduated from Bauder College with an Associate’s degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Management. Her office career started at Farm Bureau of Clayton County, where she worked as a secretary. She was then an Executive Administrative Assistant with Colony for six years. During her time at Colony, Jessica assisted six executive-level managers with scheduling, expense reports, and managed day-to-day operations. She was responsible for setting up IT/HR for all new incoming employees. Jessica grew the office from seven employees to 35 during this period.
More about Jessica:
- Jessica loves to explore new cities and is fascinated by their historical background. She enjoys reading and watching movies. She loves to try new restaurants and new cuisines.
- She enjoys walking/running 5Ks.
- Jessica’s bucket list includes skydiving, rock climbing, ziplining, cruising (exploring new countries), and swimming with dolphins.
Account Manager for APM and The Hive Solution
Michelle began her career working at Compupay (now known as BenefitMall) as a Payroll Clerk. Additionally, she held other positions including Customer Service, Account Executive (PC Support), and Regional Accounts Coordinator for six years. Michelle joined The Hive Solution in March 2015 as an Administrative Assistant where she says she enjoys the workplace relationship/atmosphere and is using her skills to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction among our clientele. She studied at Everest College where she earned her Associates Degree: Medical Administrative Assistant. She is a proud mother of three children: one boy, age 12; and two girls, ages 3 & 5.
More about Michelle:
- Michelle loves to go to the beach, watch movies and spend time with her family.
- Her bucket list includes taking a cruise, visiting Egypt, Greece, Cuba and Italy.
- Hobbies/Interests: she loves all types of art and drawing is one of her passions.